2020 annual report on violence against political, social and communal leaders. A year of challenges, threats and evidence of our leaders’ vulnerability.
was a year defined by constant and permanent grief. We suffered through a pandemic that was beyond the authorities’ control, and which has yet to end. Thousands of Colombians have died because of it, others have survived but are left with persistent health after-effects, and the economic consequences of the policies needed to deal with the health crisis, have all had a considerable effect on the lives, projects and dreams of many more.2020-violencia-Info-anual-Ejecutivo-Ingles
- A country without leaders is not a country
- Informe violencia política, social y comunal a julio de 2018
- Informe de violencia contra líderes políticos, sociales y comunales
- Informe Circunscripciones Transitorias Especiales de Paz
- MOE presenta el informe de violencia contra líderes políticos, sociales y comunales